CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey blogworld! Brandon here. This is my maiden voyage into the blogosphere. Bear with me. I don't know whether to use world or sphere. Are they interchangeable? Which is it? You let me know, okay!

Welcome to the Kingdom Life Fellowship blog. I want this to be a place where people can come to feel the pulse of the office staff of KLF and also for us to feel the pulse of you, the family. This isn't just a place to find out what's going on at KLF, but also a place to get to know one another. We will be discussing things that God lays upon our heart, and proposing questions you can weigh in on. There will also be other contributors, so check back often for the latest scoop.

So until next time, GIVE, PRAY, LOVE Brandon

No comments: